Discover the Best Happy Hour Deals in Doral
Doral, Florida is home to some of the most underrated happy hour spots in Miami. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back atmosphere or a place to turn up with friends, you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the top happy hour spots in Doral and help you plan your next night out.
You cant talk about Doral without mentioning the infamous City Place. SoFirst on our list is City Place Doral, which offers a variety of happy hour specials at some of the best restaurants in town. Here are a few of our favorite spots:
- Chico Malo: Chico Malo is one of our favorite happy hour spots in City Place Doral. From Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm, they offer discounted drinks and appetizers. For drinks, they have $6 Paloma and Margaritas and $5 House Wine and Draft Beers. And for food, they have $7 Birria tacos (2) and $5 Elote! You can never for wrong with trying their mouthwatering Birria Tacos paired with one of their signature margaritas for the perfect happy-hour treat!
- Kuba Cabana: Kuba Cabana is another fantastic spot for what they call ‘happiest hour’ in City Place Doral. From Monday through Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm, they offer half-priced drinks and discounted appetizers and entrees. This Cuban-inspired restaurant offers a wide selection from $4 Beers, $7 wines, and 50% off signature cocktails that are sure to impress. Pair your drinks with their delicious $3.5 empanadas or $5 croquetas for a tasty happy hour experience.
- Copper Blues: Copper Blues is a renowned spot for beer lovers in City Place! From Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm, they offer $5-$7 select drafts and drinks. And various bites from $3-$7! This hot spot has a great selection of craft beer and a vibrant atmosphere that’s perfect for happy hour! We urge you to try their truffle parmesan ‘copper’ fries or Mac & Cheese balls (favorite!) paired with one of their local beers for a satisfying happy-hour snack.
- Novecento: Novecento is a must-visit spot for my wine lovers in Doral! From Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm, they offer 2-for-1 glasses of wine and specialty cocktails. This Argentinean restaurant has an impressive wine list that pairs perfectly with their delicious small plates. We recommend trying their empanadas or ceviche paired with a glass of Malbec for the ultimate happy hour experience.
- Suviche: Suviche is a great spot for sushi lovers in Doral! From Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm and a rare weekend happy hour too from 12 pm- 7 pm, they offer $5 beer, wine, and sake! This fusion restaurant has a great selection of $7 specialty cocktails that pair perfectly with their sushi rolls and ceviches too. We recommend trying their $9 crispy rice topped with spicy salmon paired with refreshing sake bombs for a gratifying happy hour meal.
- Tap 42: Tap 42 is a South Florida staple that brunch lovers have attended for years. But did you know they do more than just brunch? Who knew! At their City Place Doral location, Monday -Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm at the bar, they offer $7 craft beers and cocktails as well as $8 shots and wine. This craft kitchen has a great selection of local and craft beers that pair perfectly with their to-die-for burgers and entrees. We recommend trying their $8 Baby Back Ribs and wash them down with one of their local beers for a savory happy hour treat.
Located in the heart of downtown Doral, Doral Yard is a unique and vibrant marketplace that offers a variety of food and drink vendors, perfect for happy hour. From Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 8 pm, the bar does a beat-the-clock style happy hour! All beers, wines, and spirits are $4 from 4-5, $5 from 5-6, and so on till 8! This indoor/outdoor venue has a great atmosphere and a rotating selection of food vendors that offer everything you can think of. We recommend trying a refreshing mojito from the bar and pairing it with a few dishes from different vendors to create your own happy hour feast.
MIA Beer Company is a great spot for beer lovers in Doral, especially if you’ve never been to a brewery before! From Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm, they offer $2 off all Beers, Wines, and Classic Cocktails. This brewery has the best selection of local and craft beers that are perfect for happy hour! We recommend trying their Miami Weiss paired with their house nachos for a satisfying happy-hour snack.
World of Beer, also known as W.O.B, is another great spot for beer connoisseurs in Doral. From Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm, they offer $4 or $5 drafts and $6 wines and spirits. This bar takes great pride in offering a great selection of local and worldwide craft beers that pair perfectly with their bar bites and flatbreads. We recommend trying their $6 Mac & Cheese bites (can you tell we are Mac & Cheese fans?) paired with a new-to-you beer from their worldwide beer roster for the best happy hour experience.
If you’re looking for a happy hour spot that offers great drinks and upscale cuisine, 107 Steak and Bar is the perfect place for you. Located in Doral’s very own, snazzy Element Doral Hotel, this Doral hotel offers Happy Hour Thursday-Saturday from 4 pm-10 pm. 50% off house liquors rounds out their happy hour but they also have a bottomless option Wed thru Saturday also 4-10 pm for $25 Bottomless Draft Beer or Prosecco which is worth mentioning! This hotel bar has a great selection of wines and signature cocktails like their Matador, a tequila-based drink, or the Influencer, for gin and tonic lovers! We recommend trying their braised short-rib sliders or Caribbean tartare paired with a glass of red for the ultimate happy hour experience.
Last but not least on our list is Doral Steakhouse, a great spot for steak lovers in Doral. Monday to Friday from 11:30 am to 7 pm, they offer 50% off cocktails, beer, and wine glasses. So if you’re looking to get to drinking earlier than everyone else, this is your spot! This steakhouse has a great selection of wines that pair perfectly with their juicy steaks and seafood. We recommend trying their filet mignon paired with a glass of cabernet sauvignon for a delicious lunch!
Doral has plenty of options for happy hours, whether you’re looking for a casual spot to grab a drink or a more upscale experience, there’s something for everyone in the area. These are just a few of the many happy hour deals that Doral has to offer, so next time you’re looking for a good deal on drinks, be sure to check out these happy hour hotspots.